PASS THE FACE GAME
This game can work well as part of a regular lesson plan or during those times when you finish early and need a quick game.
Target English: Body parts
Things You Need: Blank paper, pencils or crayons
English Level: Any
- Give each student a piece of paper and a pencil or crayon.
- Tell the students to draw a part of the face. Usually, you start with the head, but it’s also funny to start with something else.
- Wait for each child to finish.
- Have students pass the paper to the peon on their right.
- Tell the students to draw a different body part.
- Continue to pass the papers around until you have a whole face. If there’s extra time, draw other parts of the body.
- The face doesn’t have to be traditional. Kids love it when you tell them to draw five eyes or three noses.
- Use the same idea to have kids draw other types of pictures, like a house with a tree or a beach scene. This allows you to practice other types of vocabulary.